Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Combat Chapter Organization  (Read 63 times)

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Combat Chapter Organization
« on: October 24, 2020, 08:55:46 AM »
Combat chapter organization: perhaps it should be more intuitive to put Combat Moves before Combat Notes (what you can do before special situations). Not sure about Combat Styles as they are additional options and not concerning everybody.

I brought this over here because it does not belong in the typo thread as it is not a grammatical or informational error.

As to organization, I think that an argument could be made in either direction for swapping the location of Combat Notes and Combat Moves.

But for right now, I am gonna leave them (especially since I just finished doing the cross-references (i.e. see p. ##) in the public beta, and really do not want to have to redo them. :)

Offline Fidoric

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
It's not a big issue and definitively not worth you spending a lot of time on it, especially with the pages references done.

What may require some work are the bookmarks of the document. They point to the right pages but their organization is sometimes broken.

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 11:17:06 AM »
Any bookmarks currently in the document are automatically generated, as I have not messed with them, but that does remind me to deal better with them before I  release it to the wild.