Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Orcs & Half-Orcs??  (Read 56 times)

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Orcs & Half-Orcs??
« on: January 26, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »
One of the things that I the beta has been trying to accomplish is to include the races that are playable in Anwyn.

So, today, I realized that in Hyb Ciuin, we have Orcs visiting the city for trade purposes. This will eventually lead to Half-Orc children from time to time, and it is possible that a few have even settled there.

Thus, taking this into consideration, I was thinking that perhaps, I should add the Orc and the Half-Orc Kindred Talent into the Beta.

At most, this will increase page count by 1 (and I am already looking for other places that I can drop the page count -- which will increase anyways, once I start adding art.....)

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Orcs & Half-Orcs??
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 11:42:53 AM »
Ok, so I was able to trim the descriptions in the Glossary and save a page there, which I then completely filled by adding the Orc as a player race, as well as the Dwarfling, Dwelfling, Gnomeling, and Half-Orc Kindred Talents.

So that brings us up to 7 races (Dwarf, Dwelf, High Elf, Wood Elf, Gnome, Human, Orc) and 5 Kindred Talents (Dwarf, Dwelf, Elf (one that covers either elven race), Gnome, Orc).