Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Web of the Kobolds  (Read 295 times)

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Web of the Kobolds
« on: January 22, 2022, 07:24:37 AM »
Back when I worked for ICE, I came up with this adventure, which I ran at one or two game days up near DC.

The basic premise was that this Cleric was transporting some religious artifacts when they were ambushed. Divinations had revealedthat he was still alive and approximately where the attack happened, and the advventurers were dispatched to find him and the relics and return both if possible (the relics being considered more important).

They find the wagons and such in a ravine a couple of miles away from the campground in the map, and if they are lucky follow the tracks from where the wagon went into the ravine, since it seems to be a common dumping spot.

The tracks lead them back to the campground and then across the river and back into the woods and eventualy to huge outcropping sticking up out of the ground.

Somwhere in the adventure (I have not read it recently, so going by memory), the party runs into Giant Ants, and then once at the outcropping, they have to go in to find the cleric and relics.

The kobolds who live here have a bit of a pact with the Giant Spider living in the side cavern. It leaves them alone, and they give it the occessional delicacy (horses, people, etc. ). The Kobolds have blocked one tunnel, so only a small being (kobold, halfling, etc) could fit through the artfully placed rubble. The other path leads to a larger tunnel with a chasm across it, a storeroom, which also serves as a line of defense (since the Kobolds keep a lookout in the upper cave). The Kobolds also have a back exit to their cave, hidden from the outside).

* WotK2.jpg
(Filesize: 1.72 MB)
(Dimensions: 2355x2355, Views: 23)