Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Some Typo's  (Read 65 times)

Offline jadeeidolon

• FX Playtesters
    • View Profile
Some Typo's
« on: February 29, 2024, 05:27:40 PM »
Not sure if this the correct place to put this but-

Page 266 - the table for Mythic Creatures - TSR/RSR/WSR/HP columns are incorrect. Looks like numbers have been shifted to right. The TSR for all are same as creature level, and HP's are what WSR should from looks of it (otherwise those some really fragile monsters lol).

Page 275 - Under Ghoul, lists Vampyri in Sunlight Allergy description.

Page 277 - Under both Wight and Wraith, Fear and Soul damage both say Specter in description. Wight also lists Wraith under Cold damage instead of Wight.

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Some Typo's
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 05:59:22 PM »
Not sure if this the correct place to put this but-

Page 266 - the table for Mythic Creatures - TSR/RSR/WSR/HP columns are incorrect. Looks like numbers have been shifted to right. The TSR for all are same as creature level, and HP's are what WSR should from looks of it (otherwise those some really fragile monsters lol).

Page 275 - Under Ghoul, lists Vampyri in Sunlight Allergy description.

Page 277 - Under both Wight and Wraith, Fear and Soul damage both say Specter in description. Wight also lists Wraith under Cold damage instead of Wight.

Good catches. I will get them updated and out this weekend. (I actuall have a thread for these things in the playtester forum, which anybody can request to join using the link on the left....)

Offline jadeeidolon

• FX Playtesters
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 06:05:06 PM »
Request for Playtest forum sent (guess I failed my perception and didn't see that as a option lol)

Offline Rasyr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 06:46:34 PM »

Request for Playtest forum sent (guess I failed my perception and didn't see that as a option lol)

;D