Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: [Shek-P'var] Fyvria  (Read 426 times)

imported_Rasyr

[Shek-P'var] Fyvria
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
Fyvria (FIV - ree - ah)

Fivria is the magic of the green and growing, the pal and dying - essentially the cycles of growth and decay that underlie the natural world. The base of Fyvria is fertile earth where life swarms. Fyvrian mages use organic objects as foci, including petrified wood, bags of earth, even living plants and animals.

Hue: Green

Element: Earth

Essence: Birth/Growth/Death/Decay

Stats: Willpower and Wisdom

Specialties: Healing, Horticulture, Necromancy, Earthquakes

Potentially Favored Skills: Lore(Herblore), Craft(Agriculture), Craft(Animalcraft), Craft(Embalming), Survival, First Aid, Tracking

Harn Magic Spell List

• Balm of Gresan (I) -  speeds healing
  • Figure of Aestras (I) - causes plant to grow into particular shape (i.e. make a tree look like a person, or cause a row of plants to form into a tight-woven hedge) Multiple castings often required. Does not speed growth.
  • Verdant Hand (II) -  speeds growth by 100-300x
  • Hand of Iliam (II) -  stops wound from getting infection or stops infection from getting worse
  • Favrin's Bar (III) -  causes wood to temporarily expand (good for sealing doors, or even destroying one if the expansion is large enough or even sealing leaks in boats, etc.)
  • Power of Sharadorn (III) -  temporarily enhances one physical stat
  • Dream of Galega (IV) -  deep sleep that speeds healing
  • Vine of Alguinas (IV) -  rapid, excessive growth of tough vines for duration - vines wither into compost quickly after spell expires.
  • Animus of Nithri (V) -  create a zombie, sort-of -- allows enough animation of corpse to question it, to talk about past life, or what it has seen move past it
  • Passage of Chabar (VI) -  merge with and move through wood, earth, and stone, but not forged metal - basic spell only allows caster's naked body to do this. Exceptional spellcasting can allow for clothing.

Note:
Person: A living entity whose species is capable of self-awareness and feeling (sentient).
Animal: A non-sentient living entity
Plant: A non-sentient living entity composed of vegetable matter.

[/list]