Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: [Shek-P'var] Neutral Spells  (Read 416 times)

imported_Rasyr

[Shek-P'var] Neutral Spells
« on: October 05, 2011, 09:09:13 PM »
Neutral Spells - The Gray Mysteries

Hue: --

Element: --

Essence: --

Stats: Willpower and Intelligence

Specialties: Counter-magic, Interworld Travel, Energy Storage

Potentially Favored Skills: ---

Harn Magic Spell List

• Dispell (I) -  cancels an active spell - cannot counter a spell as it is being cast
  • Eye of Kemdal (I) - finds nearest spatio-temporal discontinuity within range, its direction and general type
  • Maintain (I) -  allows caster to extend duration of his own spells
  • Tongue of Pvara (I) -  allows caster and 1 target to understand each other - depth of understanding based upon how well spell was cast
  • Attune (II) -  magically attunes caster to magic item and aids in controlling it -- does not aid in finding out about it
  • Charge (II) -  recharges an item that uses charges. This principle can be used as foci item to cast a spell.
  • Jorum (II) -  creates item that can hold "principle" of caster's convocation
  • Talin's Eye (II) -  enchants item to "detect species". The enchanted item will glow and vibrate if that species is detected.
  • Ward (II) -  protects an item or enchantment against a single Convocation
  • Zyna's Tap -  postpones caster from fatigue (getting tired, expending Spell Points maybe), upon end of spell, caster takes double the amount of Fatigue that would have been expended
  • False Soul (III) -  enchants item with artificial intelligence
  • Feel (III) -  spell of detect magic
  • Focus (III) -  creates magical focus object that adds to casting rolls when used
  • Well of Anasiron (III) -  basically a generic counterspell
  • Esten's Mirror (IV) -  gives an item Willpower
  • Sanctum (IV) -  enchants an area to a specific Convocation - spells from that Convocation get bonus, spells of diametric Convocation get penalty
  • Store (IV) -  stores a spell in an item
  • Will of Kirat (IV) -  magical boost to Willpower
  • Gate of Kemdal (V) -  basically shunt to otherworld to travel this one - variable number of stops (and spell has to be cast at each stop), takes 1 minute to get to each stop for travelers, one day passes per stop made - gate can lead anywhere in the world basically...
  • Mask of Shinjur (V) -  Shapeshifting spell that can be used to impersonate appearance of others.
  • Soul Stealer (V) -  transfer personality from one person/magic item to another (all knowledge is retained by its owner (i.e. if a personality had a innate magical ability, it would still have it in its new location)
  • Arwyn's bubble -  non-mobile anti-magic zone centered on caster, all magic within zone suppressed for duration, caster cannot move more than 1' in any direction, all magic/spells resume once Bubble ends (presuming they still have duration left)

[/list]