Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Changes needed for the Beta  (Read 44 times)

imported_Rasyr

Changes needed for the Beta
« on: April 29, 2019, 01:31:43 PM »
Looks like I need to make a couple of changes for the Beta.

1) I was not going to include the rules for multiple Attacks from high skill, but one of the talents I want to include requires it to be includes. So, I am going to remove the  Non-Proficiency Bonus , since I define it in both the Glossary and the Combat skill description (I moved the weapon groups to there as well).

2) Since I removed Demons and Devils, I am going to have to remove 2 of the Wizardry spells that deals with such. I will replace them with more Word based spells (I will also be changing Elemental Bolt to Elemental Word -- same effect, just a different name to reflect the Magical School better.

3) I need to replace a couple of magic items, since they also concern controlling demons and devils. I will figure something out for them.  Also, I am going to release 2 versions of the beta. 1 version will cost $2 and it will be replaced with the Bare Bones version once N2E is finalized. The other will be a "Pay what you want" version. I was contemplating releasing a free version of the beta, but that suggestion was made to me, and I liked it. If somebody pays more than the $2, I plan on sending them a coupon for a Thrifty version or Deluxe version, depending on the amount given.

imported_Rasyr

Changes needed for the Beta
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 04:53:00 AM »
ok, most of the changes are done (and included in the playtest copy as well. all except for the spells. I have to get them done.