Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: [Shek-P'var] Savorya  (Read 473 times)

imported_Rasyr

[Shek-P'var] Savorya
« on: October 05, 2011, 09:41:06 PM »
Savorya (Sah - VOY - ya)

The Savoryans deal in knowledge, thought, and concept, all of which, they believe, stand above the other elements. Their foci incorporate illustrations, runes, or the written word.

Hue: Violet

Element: Spirit

Essence: Knowledge/Mind/Meaning/Psionic

Stats: Willpower and Intelligence

Specialties: Divinations, Written Works, Memory Suppression

Potentially Favored Skills: Influence, Craft (Drawing), Magecraft (Runes), Magecraft (Tarotry)

Harn Magic Spell List

• Perfection of Sif (I) -  enhances hearing, sight, or smell
  • Violet Eye (I) -  divination, may ask a yes/no question, never reveals arcane secrets and cannot predict future
  • Aron's Thought (II) -  inserts thought into target's mind and they think it is their own
  • Galra's Enhancement (II) -  gives bonus to one psionic ability
  • Loth's Key (III) -  read unknown language
  • Ordeal of Frida (III) -  stimulates a phobia, mania, or psyche complex in target for duration
  • Spirit Block (IV) -  forces target to obey orders/answer questions. also allows for reading target's surface thoughts.
  • Jerila's Zone (V) - mass confusion, downside is that any damage taken by targets also applies to caster (they are mentally linked for duration)
  • Carack's Ward (VI) - used to prevent secret from discovery by spells and psionics
  • Veil of Iros (VI) -   sort of invisible to targets - this is a mental effect, not visual one

[/list]

imported_Rasyr

[Shek-P'var] Savorya
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »
This is actually an easy one to assign spells for. As this convocation actually lines up pretty closely with the Mysticism School of Magic from the core rules.

• Awareness -- sense the presence of others within the area
  • Distractions -- causes target to be distracted and less effective
  • Empathy -- sense the emotions of others within range
  • Enhanced Senses -- as the name says, senses are enhanced....
  • Far Sense -- allows caster to move the input point for a sense to a different location (i.e. can  use it to see around corners or what is on the other side of a door)
  • Inner Vision -- able to see normally, no matter what the conditions
  • Long Steps --teleportation, short distance to begin with, but with skill can teleport almost anywhere...
  • Mystic Bolt -- bolt of mystical energy, an attack.
  • Object Reading -- learn about an object being handled
  • Scrying -- see what is happening far away (some built in limitations)
  • Sense Hidden -- enhances the senses specifically for the purpose of noticing minute details that will reveal hidden compartments or doors, etc.
  • Suggestion -- "these are not the droids you are looking for" or something along those lines...

Looks like a good list to me...[/list]