Main Menu

Anwyn

Novus 2nd Edition

Novus 1st Edition

Author Topic: Not Quite GM Day Sale  (Read 599 times)

imported_Rasyr

Not Quite GM Day Sale
« on: March 08, 2013, 03:41:49 PM »

But why am I calling this my Not Quite GM Day Sale? It is simple. I tried to sign up to be part of the GM Day Sale being held on DriveThruRPG/RPGNow, but there was a glitch (i.e. I screwed something up somehow) and Firehawk Games wasn't added to the list. Therefore, after a short discussion with them, I have decided to run my own sale. It will last until March 24th at the very least, and possibly a few days longer as I am wanting this sale to be posted in the next Drunken Goblin announcement as well.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 09:54:07 AM by Rasyr »

Offline Fidoric

• View Profile
Not Quite GM Day Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »
I hope this will goes well for you Tim.

Offline Tordenskjold

• View Profile
Not Quite GM Day Sale
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 12:40:39 PM »
I'm an international customer looking to buy novus, and to someone like me a deal like this is god sent. How do you activate the discount when buying from DriveThruRPG? I can't see the discount as is.

imported_Rasyr

Not Quite GM Day Sale
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
The sale ended on March 24th. Therefore it is no longer active. However, I can/will go ahead and create another sale for "Spring/Tax Day" and let it run for a week or so.....

The sale should now be active..

Offline Tordenskjold

• View Profile
Not Quite GM Day Sale
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 07:34:31 PM »
Hadn't noticed the date, read it as April 24th. Awesome about the new sale though, seems it's my lucky day! Print+PDF bundle orderedÂ